We celebrate our 35th Anniversary and with it another year of aviation accompliments and successes! We want to say thank you to our customers, partners, and employees.Thank you to everyone who has supported us, worked with us and believed in us. We are looking forward to many more exciting years ahead.
You will rely on a various and challenging range of duties to which you are responsible together with an enthusiastic team of technicians. In an international corporate culture where diversity plays a key role, you are responsible for the maintenance of aircraft and repair tasks to the required standard both in quality, professionalism and cleanliness.
· You are holder of a valid Part 66 license B1. If you have a B2 or C on top this will be a plus.
· You are familiar with technical publications, AMM, SRM, IPC, WDM, FIM and Procedures Manuals, MOE
· You are able to concentrate for a long time and do your work with an eye for detail and focused on avoiding mistakes.
· You are critical to the processes and take initiative to enhance them.
· You know how to work under pressure and you act on a flexible way in different situations.
· You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written and operational communication skills in Dutch and/or French.
Styl Aviation offers you a varied and fascinating job in a dynamic company. You find yourself in an enthusiastic team and a modern and pleasant work environment. We offer you a full-time contract of indefinite duration and a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages, including training possibilities.
P. Box/Antwerp Airport 34 2100 DEURNE
Contact: Dhr. Michael De Vestel