You will rely on a various and challenging range of duties to which you are responsible together with an enthusiastic team of technicians. In an international corporate culture where diversity plays a key role, you are responsible for the maintenance of aircraft and repair tasks to the required standard both in quality, professionalism and cleanliness.
· You are holder of a valid Part 66 license B1. If you have a B2 or C on top this will be a plus.
· You are familiar with technical publications, AMM, SRM, IPC, WDM, FIM and Procedures Manuals, MOE
· You are able to concentrate for a long time and do your work with an eye for detail and focused on avoiding mistakes.
· You are critical to the processes and take initiative to enhance them.
· You know how to work under pressure and you act on a flexible way in different situations.
· You have excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written and operational communication skills in Dutch and/or French.
Styl Aviation offers you a varied and fascinating job in a dynamic company. You find yourself in an enthusiastic team and a modern and pleasant work environment. We offer you a full-time contract of indefinite duration and a competitive salary with extra-legal advantages, including training possibilities.
P. Box/Antwerp Airport 34 2100 DEURNE
Contact: Dhr. Michael De Vestel